Jumat, Juni 05, 2009

SALAM AND OBAMA

BARACK OBAMA AND 'ASSAAMU ALAIKUM'
As my thinking before. I believe that Obama loves Muslim, even he is a
Christian. I believe it because his late father is a Muslim. Morever
he said in Egypt yesterday about 'Assalamu Alaikum' from American
Moslem and he told that he knows Islam cause he ever lived among
Muslim community. Including when he was living in Jakarta Indonesia.
I am very pleasure to hear that he likes if a doubt between Muslim
and west people will be end. No enemy anymore, no doubt anymore. And
he is a guarantie of this peacefull agreement. He is a smart leader. I
admire him. But I like if he comes to my country Indonesia. I like if
he looks his school long time a go, he looks his all of his friends in
Menteng Jakarta any more. Maybe he will lover eastern than now. I did
not say that he does not love eastern. He loves everything, he is a
leader of the word. I just like if he looks again his last days in
Indonesia. I believe that he feels long to come to Indonesia. Cause he
ever studied in my country for years.
My writing is enought. I can not write more detail. I am sorry if many
mistakes of tense in my page. I just write my opinion and feeling
about Barack Obama, the leader of the word. Salam for Barrack Obama
and Salam for Susilo Bambang Yudoyono as my president.
I am in www.mandailingnatal.page.tl

1 komentar: